Due to the expansion of our instruction offering, Stronghold is looking for a number of qualified and enthusiastic self-employed / freelance climbing instructors to help us run our numerous sessions for kids and adults.
Rate of Pay: £22 -£26 p/hr depending on experience and qualifications.
The Role: To have the ability to lead a range of Stronghold sessions that covers all ages – from kids to adults across NIBAS / School groups / Adult Improvers etc. We are looking for a range of instructors who can come in and run these sessions independently at a high standard.
Location: Initially our Tottenham Hale site but with some future work at our London Fields climbing centre.
- Mountain Training CWI or RCI / SPA with minimum of 6 months of instruction following award qualification.
- Valid First Aid qualification.
- Demonstrate experience of running a range of sessions at climbing walls.
- Excellent time management & organisation.
- Ability to work afternoons, early evenings & Weekends.
- Foundation or Development coach assessed.
- NIBAS / ABCTT induction completed.
Start date: ASAP
- Free climbing at Stronghold Climbing Centres.
- Café & Shop discount.
Application Process: Please submit a CV and covering email to email@example.com